Through this announcement, the prospective students admitted in Professional, Master’s and Doctoral programs Universitas Airlangga after the selection test in the third period for 2018/2019 Academic Year are obliged to follow the reregistration process as follows:
- The prospective students of Universitas Airlangga are obliged to fill in the form completely and correctly online:
- Registration Data
- Upload the PDF files of diploma / Graduation Declaration letter on http://regmaba.unair.ac.id, from 21 December 2018 – 3 January 2019.
- The prospective students should print the Registration Data, Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Form, and Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Form after being filled with the correct data.
REGISTRATION AND TUITION FEE PAYMENTS
The fee that should be paid by the prospective students:
- Reregistration Fee for Master’s (S2) and Doctoral Degree (S3) Programs consists of:
- Reregistration fee Rp. 1,055,000 (One million and fifty-five thousand rupiah)
Insurance fee Rp 30,000 per semester
- Reregistration Fee for Professional program consists of:
- Reregistration fee Rp. 555,000 (Five hundred thousand rupiah)
- Insurance fee Rp 30,000 per semester
Tuition Fee :
The list of Education Operational Fee (SOP), Education Guidance and Improvement Fee (SP3) and matriculation program can be checked on:
The prospective students are obliged to pay the registration fee and tuition fee from 2 – 4 January 2019
The payments can be made in the banktellers of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, Bank Mandiri Syariah and Bank Jatim across Indonesia, by showing the Postgraduate Program Admission Number. The payment cannot be done through wire transfer.
For the Student ID Card (KTM) that functions as ATM Card, the students are obliged to open an account in the bank in Universitas Airlangga Branch where they first paid their first tuition fees in even semester of 2018/2019 after the reregistration.
- The prospective students must reregister in person.
- The prospective students must dress smartly (no T-shirts), wear shoes and follow the procedures calmly during Reregistration.
- Reregistration is being conducted on:
- Date : 2-4 January 2018
- Time : 08.30 - 14.30 WIB (Break from 12.00-13.00. 11.30 – 13.00 on Friday)
- Place : Registration Division First Floor, Management Office Building Universitas Airlangga, Jl. Mulyorejo, Surabaya
- There are counters and the prospective students must go through them in order for procedures as follows:
- COUNTER ( A )
- Showing and submitting the Program Entrance Test Number
- Showing their original diploma and transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree diploma(S2 and Professional degree prospective students)
- Master’s degree diploma (for Doctoral Degree prospective students)
- Showing the original tuition fee payment receipt.
- Submitting the Registration form along with other forms after being filled correctly and completely:
- An original Healthy Declaration Letter from a Doctor
- Three latest close-up color photo with red background size 4x6 attached on:
- Registration Form
- Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Form
- Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Form
- Submitting Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Form signed on Rp. 6.000 legal stamp
- Submitting Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Form that is signed on Rp. 6.000,- legal stamp
- COUNTER ( B )
Finger print verification
- LOKET ( C )
Alma mater jacket and Mutz measurement
- LOKET ( D )
Take picture for Student ID card (KTM) and take the temporary reregistration receipt
Complete information on the reregistration process can be accessed on Directorate of Academic Affairs website, http://pendidikan.unair.ac.id/v2/ or Universitas Airlangga website, http://unair.ac.id/.
This regulation is obligatory for all UNAIR prospective students for 2018/2019 academic year, if the students fail to comply, it will be considered as resignation from the admission process to be UNAIR students.
Surabaya, 20 December 2018
On behalf of Rector of UNAIR,
Vice Rector I,
Prof. Djoko Santoso,dr.,SpPD-KGH,Ph.D.,FINASIM
NIP. 19610426 198611 1 001