Through this announcement, the prospective students admitted in bachelor’s degree (S1) programs Universitas Airlangga based on the Result of Bachelor’s degree Programs’ Selection through Independent Admission and Islamic Student Scholarship Program (PBSB) for 2017/2018 Academic Year are obliged to follow the reregistration process as follows:
- The prospective students of Universitas Airlangga are obliged to fill in the form completely and correctly (online) and upload the documents in PDF files:
- Certificate or Declaration Letter of Graduation.
- National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN) / Temporary
- Birth Certificate of the prospective student
- A copy of Family Registration Certificate (KSK) of parents or foster parents
- For the other requirements such as father’s brutto salary declaration letter until Head of Neighborhood’s (RT) declaration letter on vehicle possession, fill them in with blank PDF files at http://regmaba.unair.ac.id, from July 19 – 22, 2018
- The prospective students should print the Registration Data form, Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form and Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter after filled them in with the correct data.
TUITION FEE PAYMENTS
The fee that should be paid by the prospective students:
- Semester Tuition Fee (UKS) for the Odd Semester of 2018/2019 Academic Year (the amount is based on the programs)
- Initial Tuition Fee (UKA) paid at once when the student admitted, the amount of UKA is based on the programs.
- The amount of tuition fees (UKA and UKS) is based on the Rector’s Decree, and the details can be viewed on http://ppmb.unair.ac.id/id/site/mandiri
The prospective students are obliged to pay the tuition fee after filling in the online registration form on July 20, 21 and 23, 2018. Special for Saturday, July 21, 2018, payments to the assigned banks can only be made in Airlangga Convention Center (ACC) Building, Campus C, Universitas Airlangga, Jl. Mulyorejo Surabaya.
The payments can be made in the banktellers of Bank Mandiri, Bank Syariah Mandiri, BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, and Bank JATIM across Indonesia, by telling the number of UNAIR Prospective Student Selection of Independent Admission/PBSB in 2018. The payment cannot be done through wire transfer. Special for Islamic Economics bachelor’s program (S-1), the payments must be made in sharia banks.
DISABILITY TEST AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (ELPT)
- UNAIR prospective students must take disability tests in Universitas Airlangga Hospital from July 24 – 26, 2018
- UNAIR prospective students must take English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) at Language Center (PUSBA) UNAIR from July 25 -29, 2018.
- The schedule for the tests will be given after the tuition fee is paid and it can be viewed on http://regmaba.unair.ac.id.
- The prospective students must reregister in person.
- The prospective students must dress smartly (no T-shirts), wear shoes and follow the procedures calmly during Reregistration process.
- The prospective students must go through the document verification/ reregistration scheduled on:
- Date : July 25 – 27, 2018
- Time : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB (Break period from 12.00-13.00 WIB, Friday break 11.30 – 13.00 WIB)
- Venue : Airlangga Convention Center (ACC) Campus C Universitas Airlangga, Mulyorejo, Surabaya
- There are seven counters (A, B, C, D, E, F and G) and the prospective students must go through them in order for procedures as follows:
- COUNTER ( A )
- Showing the Participant Card of Independent Admission Selection/PBSB in 2018
- Showing Certificate of Graduation from senior high schools or vocational schools
- Showing National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN) / Temporary SKHUN
- Showing Birth Certificate
- Submitting the Registration form along with other forms after being filled correctly and completely and three portrait photos (size 4 x 6 cm with red background) to be attached on:
- Registration form
- Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter form
- Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter form
- Submitting Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form signed on Rp. 6.000 legal stamp
- Submitting Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter that is signed on Rp. 6.000,- legal stamp
- Showing original tuition fee payment receipt.
- Showing Disability Test Result from Universitas Airlangga Hospital.
- COUNTER ( B ) Finger Print Verification
- COUNTER ( C ) Alma mater jacket and Mutz measurement
- COUNTER ( D ) Having the close-up photo taken for Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER ( E ) Collecting Reregistration Receipt/ Temporary Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER (F) Opening a bank account, registering for Student ID card (KTM) which also works as ATM card. Students are obliged to open the bank account in any banks in Universitas Airlangga, the same bank when they paid the first tuition fee (for Odd Semester 2018/2019 Academic Year).
- COUNTER (G) Submitting a copy of Healthcare and Social Security Agency (BPJS) card for those who have it and register for it if they do not have the BPJS card.
STUDENT ID CARD (KTM) COLLECTION
Student ID Card (KTM) which also works as ATM can be collected in each bank in Universitas Airlangga where the student opened the account from August 27, 2018.
Complete information on the reregistration process can be accessed on http://www.unair.ac.id, or telephone numbers: (031) 5914042 - 43, 5912546, 5912564 extension 221, 211, 115 dan 116.
This regulation is obligatory for all UNAIR prospective students for 2017/2018 academic year, if the students fail to comply, it will be considered as resignation from the registration process at Universitas Airlangga.
Surabaya, July 19, 2018
On behalf of Rector of Universitas Airlangga,
Vice Rector I,
Prof. Djoko Santoso,dr.,SpPD-KGH,Ph.D.,FINASIM
NIP. 19610426 198611 1 001