Through this announcement, the prospective bachelor’s degree (S-1) students who have passed the selection of International Class, Foreign Student Program and Double Degree Program of Faculty of Psychology Universitas Airlangga and Queensland University of Technology 2018/2019 Academic Year are obliged to follow the reregistration process as follows:
- The prospective students of Universitas Airlangga are obliged to fill in the form completely and correctly (online) and upload the documents in PDF files:
- Certificate or Declaration Letter of Graduation.
- National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN) / Temporary SKHUN.
- Birth Certificate of the prospective student
- A copy of Family Registration Certificate (KSK) of parents or foster parents
- For the other requirements such as father’s brutto salary declaration letter until Head of Neighborhood’s declaration letter on vehicle possession, fill them in with blank PDF files
at http://regmaba.unair.ac.id, from July 11 – 27, 2018
- The prospective students should print the Registration Data form, Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form and Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter after filled them in with the correct data.
TUITION FEE PAYMENTS
The fee that should be paid by the prospective students:
- Reregistration Fee for students admitted in International Class and Foreign Student Program is Rp. 1.055.000,- (One million and fifty-five thousand rupiah)
- The tuition fee is pursuant to the Rector’s decree, and the details can be viewed on:
The prospective students are obliged to pay the tuition fee after filling in the online registration form from July 30 – 31, 2018
The payments can be made in the banktellers of Bank Mandiri, Bank Syariah Mandiri, BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, and Bank JATIM across Indonesia, by telling the number of UNAIR Prospective Student Selection in 2018. The payment cannot be done through wire transfer.
DISABILITY TEST AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (ELPT)
- UNAIR prospective students must take disability tests in Universitas Airlangga Hospital from July 31 – August 1, 2018
- UNAIR prospective students must take English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) at Language Center (PUSBA) UNAIR on August 3, 2018
- The schedule for the tests will be given after the tuition fee is paid and it can be viewed on http://regmaba.unair.ac.id.
- The prospective students must reregister in person.
- The prospective students must dress smartly (no T-shirts), wear shoes and follow the procedures calmly during Reregistration process.
- he prospective students must go through the document verification/ reregistration scheduled on:
- Date : July 31 – August 1, 2018
- Time : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB (Break period from 12.00-13.00 WIB)
- Venue : Airlangga Convention Center (ACC) 2nd Floor Campus C Universitas Airlangga, Mulyorejo, Surabaya
- There are seven counters (A, B, C, D, E, F and G) and the prospective students must go through them in order for procedures as follows:
- COUNTER ( A )
- Showing the Participant Card of International Class, Foreign Student Program and Psychology Double Degree Program Queensland University of Technology in 2018
- Showing Certificate of Graduation from senior high schools or vocational schools
- Showing National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN) / Temporary SKHUN
- Showing Birth Certificate
- Submitting the Registration form along with other forms after being filled correctly and completely and three portrait photos (size 4 x 6 cm with red background) to be attached on:
- Registration form
- Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter form
- Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter form
- Submitting Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form signed on Rp. 6.000 legal stamp
- Submitting Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter that is signed on Rp. 6.000,- legal stamp
- Showing original tuition fee payment receipt.
- Showing Disability Test Result from Universitas Airlangga Hospital.
- COUNTER ( B )
Finger Print Verification
- COUNTER ( C )
Alma mater jacket and Mutz measurement
- COUNTER ( D )
Having the close-up photo taken for Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER ( E )
Collecting Reregistration Receipt/ Temporary Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER ( F )
Opening a bank account, registering for Student ID card (KTM) which also works as ATM card. Students are obliged to open the bank account in any banks in Universitas Airlangga, the same bank when they paid the first tuition fee (for Odd Semester 2018/2019 Academic Year).
- LOKET (G)
Submitting a copy of Healthcare and Social Security Agency (BPJS) card for those who have it and register for it if they do not have the BPJS card.
STUDENT ID CARD (KTM) COLLECTION
Student ID Card (KTM) which also works as ATM can be collected in each bank in Universitas Airlangga where the student opened the account from September 14, 2018.
Complete information on the reregistration process can be accessed on http://www.unair.ac.id, or telephone numbers: (031) 5914042 - 43, 5912546, 5912564 extension 221, 211, 115 dan 116.
This regulation is obligatory for all UNAIR prospective students for 2017/2018 academic year, if the students fail to comply, it will be considered as resignation from the registration process at Universitas Airlangga.
Surabaya, July 10, 2018
On behalf of Rector of Universitas Airlangga,
Vice Rector I,
Prof. Djoko Santoso,dr.,SpPD KGH,Ph.D.,FINASIM
NIP. 19610426 198611 1 001