Hati-hati terhadap penipuan yang mengatasnamakan pimpinan Unair. Untuk konfirmasi kebenaran informasi mohon menghubungi PIH UNAIR 031591551. Terima kasih :: Ikuti Siaran Berita Tentang UNAIR dan Pendidikan Hanya di radiounair.com (Edutainment Radio) :: Innalillahi wainnailaihi rojiun. Telah Wafat HARI ini Onny Pieters Sono dr SpAnd., Staf Senior Biomedik FK Unair, rumah duka di Jagalan Gg. III, rencana besok pukul 10.00 ke Kembang Kuning :: Innalillahi wainnailaihi rojiun. Telah Wafat HARI ini Jumat 20 Maret 2015 jam 10.00 di RS Premier Surabaya, Prof.DR Dr Agus Abadi SpOG/GB FK Unair, semoga Khusnul Khatimah Amin ::
Program to Participate :
JAIMS EWKLP 2010 Fall Term: October 11, 2010 - January 6, 2011
Selection Process :
1. Initial Screening :
Fujitsu Scholarship Program 2010 Guidelines Screening is based on the strength of the application, includes meeting the eligibility criteria.
2. Interview : April, 2010
Applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
3. Selection of Recipients : May, 2010
Application Documents :
The following documents must be submitted to the Fujitsu Hawaii Representative Office.
- Fujitsu Scholarship Application Form
(including the essay and work experience information on separate sheets of paper)
- Two Recommendation Forms
- EWKLP Application Form
- Copy of TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS score report
Valid test dates are between March 2008 and March 2010.
- Original Official Academic Transcripts
Must be sent directly from all academic institutions attended to the Fujitsu Hawaii Rep. Office.
- A bachelor's degree or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS overall band test result of 6.5 or higher from tests taken between March 2008 and March 2010. Applicants who received a bachelor's degree or an advanced degree with at least two years of full-time coursework within the last five years from a regionally accredited institution in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, or New Zealand; or from a university in Canada, Africa or Singapore, where English is the language of instruction are exempt from taking the TOEFL,
TOEIC, or IELTS.
- A minimum of three years of relevant full-time work experience (five years preferred) at the time of application.
- To qualify for the Fujitsu Scholarship, applicants must be a resident of the state of Hawaii, U.S.A., or a citizen of one of the following countries: Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
For inquiry, please contact :
INTERNAL USE ONLY 27 Copyright 2009 FUJITSU LIMITED
Download Lampiran :