Hati-hati terhadap penipuan yang mengatasnamakan pimpinan Unair. Untuk konfirmasi kebenaran informasi mohon menghubungi PIH UNAIR 031591551. Terima kasih :: Ikuti Siaran Berita Tentang UNAIR dan Pendidikan Hanya di radiounair.com (Edutainment Radio) :: Innalillahi wainnailaihi rojiun. Turut berduka cita atas wafatnya Ibunda dari Prof. Dr. Dian Agustia, SE, M.Si, Ak.CA. Mohon dimaafkan segala kesalahan Almarhum, Semoga amal ibadahnya diterima di sisi Allah SWT. Amin ya robbal alamin. ::
Program to Participate :
JAIMS EWKLP 2010 Fall Term: October 11, 2010 - January 6, 2011
Selection Process :
1. Initial Screening :
Fujitsu Scholarship Program 2010 Guidelines Screening is based on the strength of the application, includes meeting the eligibility criteria.
2. Interview : April, 2010
Applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
3. Selection of Recipients : May, 2010
Application Documents :
The following documents must be submitted to the Fujitsu Hawaii Representative Office.
- Fujitsu Scholarship Application Form
(including the essay and work experience information on separate sheets of paper)
- Two Recommendation Forms
- EWKLP Application Form
- Copy of TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS score report
Valid test dates are between March 2008 and March 2010.
- Original Official Academic Transcripts
Must be sent directly from all academic institutions attended to the Fujitsu Hawaii Rep. Office.
- A bachelor's degree or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS overall band test result of 6.5 or higher from tests taken between March 2008 and March 2010. Applicants who received a bachelor's degree or an advanced degree with at least two years of full-time coursework within the last five years from a regionally accredited institution in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, or New Zealand; or from a university in Canada, Africa or Singapore, where English is the language of instruction are exempt from taking the TOEFL,
TOEIC, or IELTS.
- A minimum of three years of relevant full-time work experience (five years preferred) at the time of application.
- To qualify for the Fujitsu Scholarship, applicants must be a resident of the state of Hawaii, U.S.A., or a citizen of one of the following countries: Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
For inquiry, please contact :
INTERNAL USE ONLY 27 Copyright 2009 FUJITSU LIMITED
Download Lampiran :